Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I didn’t see a topic about the video so i’m gonna post it and i love it, my new favorite. I really love how it only has 2 days since it came out and there’s a million of views to it already!
see it here v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
kia
Style_council
kia

What bothered me is that video was boring/not that great compared to other more entertaining videos like paparazzi. Even the risque telephone was better than Alejandro. Bad romance and Paparazzi have the best costumes and dance moves.

posted over 9 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

She’s doing nothing that Madonna hasnt already done decades ago. In fact the Alejandro video is a homage to Madonna’s like a prayer and vogue videos.

I’m catholic and i didnt find it insulting. I kind of take stuff like that with a pinch of salt because the artists are doing it to either shock or get a rise out of people… and to be honest, it wasn’t shocking. Madonna kissing a black saint and dancing around burning crucifixes… now that was shocking. At the time anyway.

posted over 9 years ago

destineddiva93
Style_council
destineddiva93

i just think her mixing sex and religion is a little disturbing. I love all her other vids and i like how she pushes the limits but this one was a bit of the edge

posted over 9 years ago

veganhempster
Style_council
veganhempster

wow that video is badddd.but the song is pretty

posted over 9 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

Yeas, the video is very Madonna-ish

posted over 9 years ago

amyf515
Style_council
amyf515

i enjoyed reading the opinions of others regarding this video, i wasn’t too sure what to think about it

posted over 9 years ago

Agnes101
Style_council
Agnes101

aaaah i don’t know what you guys are saying!!!! the video is amazing it’s a staement that show’s the inner conflict in homosexual people compared to religion…ITS GENIUS!!!, the song is addictive :D Aaaah i LOVE her tooo much :(

posted over 9 years ago

thenameslola
Style_council
thenameslola

I LOVEEEE GaGa, but I really don’t see how Alejandro is a continuation of Telephone….does not connect at all. Anyway I lovee the song, the vid….not so much =\

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password