Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

hey guys i was just wondering if there were any other dancer out there in chictopia world!?!? im a dancer…been dancing since i was 5. what about you guys?:D

posted over 9 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Well, i did ballet and jazz for about seven years, but other things have taken over my life. Although, I can say that the thrill of the dance has never left me…whether i’m just dancing in my room to feel frivolous, or slow dancing, or ballroom dancing, or just out on the dancefloor with the bass thumping along with my heartbeat in a primal way, there’s something freeing about it…it fills the heart and you can lose yourself…

now look what you did, i wanna go dance :P

posted over 9 years ago

katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

i’m a dancer too :) i used to do ballet when i was a little girl then i stopped. i started hip hop/funk in 6th grade. this is my 9th year and my last because i’m leaving for college in the fall. my last recital is actually on saturday. i’ve been thinking of trying out for my new school’s dance team though :)

posted over 9 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

thats awesome! im a dance major in college! i do everything…ballet, hip hop, tap, jazz, modern, contemporary…you name it i do it. my grandma was a dancer too…she danced with all kinds of famous people. i just got back the other day from the florida dance festival…where i got to perform a hip hop piece on television for jennifer archibald (look up archdance…shes awesome). i leave on sunday for earl mosley dance institute for a month where im gonna be working with some of the best choreographers/dancers there are. im sooo excited!

posted over 9 years ago

victoriya
Style_council
victoriya

i did jazz, tap, and ballet for seven years. then i got sucked into the tennis / track world. BUT i’m trying to start back up again. i’m going to a hip-hop class on tuesday night! i’m psyched!!

do you guys watch so you think you can dance?

posted over 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

cool

posted over 9 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

yessssss i love sytycd!

posted over 9 years ago

veganhempster
Style_council
veganhempster

haha i thought you ment the son by msterkraft ha

posted over 9 years ago

FabricatedFashion
Style_council
FabricatedFa...

I have been dancing since the age of 3 and if someone where to ask me who I was I would reply A DANCER! The last two years I have been given the amazing opportunity to teach at a small competition studio. It have been awesome teaching the next generation of dancers, it is those “Ah Ha” moments the girls have that keep me going.

I live, eat, sleep, and breath dance!

posted over 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I’m no professional dancer with any background experience, but I could do a mean funky chicken every so often hahahah XD

posted over 9 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

thats awesome…i took a little ballroom dancing in the dance class at my high school but not all that much. it was fun tho

posted over 9 years ago

artyaffair
Style_council
artyaffair

i love street jazz and reggae best! i’m not a dancer but i do take the beginner classes at http://www.oschool.com.sg whenever possible :D

posted over 9 years ago

Bobunny
Style_council
Bobunny

Right now i am into modern.ballet. Jazz.
But when I was younger I took a lot of hip-hop. :)
Dance is a great expression.

posted over 9 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

Oh that’s kinda weird. I came on the forums and opened this thread about dance …

AND LOOK WHO IT IS! :D

Ya I likes to dans too. =P

posted over 9 years ago

destineddiva93
Style_council
destineddiva93

i used to dance jazz and contemporary. i loved how i could block everything out and focus on the movement and the song. dance made me feel amazing and i sad i stopped.

posted over 9 years ago

amyf515
Style_council
amyf515

i used to take ballet, i wish i stuck with it

posted over 9 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

I am not a professional dancer but I love to go dance till I drop in a club :D I like to be the last one going home, just get out when the sun is shining in the morning after :D

posted almost 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password