Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

When is your favorite time of the year and why? :)

posted over 7 years ago
Mrs_V
Style_council
Mrs_V

I love the summer, because I can go swimming, and I don’t have to be all covered up, and the nights are awesome because of the weather, there are a lot of barbeques, and family get togethers. Then there’s my anniversary, and immediate family birthdays!

posted over 7 years ago

treeonawall
New_user treeonawall is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When treeonawall reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
treeonawall

me time

posted over 7 years ago

LubkaChristova
Style_council
LubkaChristova

must be summer… I mean the real one, not the one we get here in UK

posted over 7 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I love Fall too :) The summer heat starts to slowly cool down and everything outside smells fantastic! I also love Spring time and Summer, not a fan of Winter here in Canada lol

posted over 7 years ago

obligatoryfish
New_user obligatoryfish is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When obligatoryfish reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
obligatoryfish

Between summer/fall!

posted over 7 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I love Autumn, all the leaves are changing and the weather starts to cool down a bit. I find it to be such a beautiful season and I have the most fun dressing for it. Plus it’s my birthday season :)

posted over 7 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Right now! I love late Spring and early Summer. The weather is lovely (not too hot) and there’s still so much ahead!

posted over 7 years ago

Madam123
Style_council
Madam123

Fall, It’s cold enough to wear cute scarves and cuddle, yet war enough to feel your fingers! Plus the leaves are so beautiful!

posted over 7 years ago

abbie22
Style_council
abbie22

I love fall. The weather is perfect, the trees look gorgeous, and I can finally wear my favorite vintage coat!

posted over 7 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

The spring, because the weather starts heating up, theres so much fresh air, flowers, etc. :)

posted over 7 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

christmas…i live in a tropical island the cold not is extreme and is so grateful and a family time!

posted over 7 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

Autumn. It’s cooler out, I prefer autumn fashion, the air smells different, and October is my boyfriend and I’s anniversary month so we carve pumpkins together like we did on our first date.

posted over 7 years ago

Melissa_Lin
Style_council
Melissa_Lin

I love summer the best because everything seems to open and care free. A friend of mine once said, “anything can turn into a party in the summertime!” and I think that’s very true. Also, I love to wear dresses, shorts, and mini skirts so summer suits me quite well fashion wise!

posted over 7 years ago

thatyellowtutu
Style_council
thatyellowtutu

probably have to be summer because of the lovely dresses, shorts and skirts you can wear during that time :)

posted over 7 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

Autumn because it’s so cosy and lovely. I love everything about Autumn, the weather, the clothes we get to wear, how everything starts to look and change….

posted over 7 years ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Christmas! I’ve always been so in love with Christmas. I am such a child!

posted over 7 years ago

AyePee3
Style_council
AyePee3

I love summer! No school means no homework and more time for me! Plus I love when the ice cream truck stops by our house and any chance to go swimming.

posted over 7 years ago

juls1008
Style_council
juls1008

Season: Fall. Love the weather, fall clothes, boots… The change of atmosphere and the colors of nature, being outdoors without extreme heat or extreme cold. Just everything about it.
“Time of Year” Christmas-time and just the entire holiday season. There’s something about it that just puts me in a good mood, and everything seems more “magical”

posted over 7 years ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

As a child, I used to love summer, but now I realize that I like spring more, because of the not so high temperature.

posted over 7 years ago

sottolestelle
Style_council
sottolestelle

I love fall and winter! All of the weather changes, style, and the fashion.

posted over 7 years ago

AdyshorMonica
Style_council
AdyshorMonica

I really love winter..because I am born on New Years Eve..and i like the feeling of warmth inside the house..drinking hot beverages , watching movies and cuddling on a cold weather..

posted over 7 years ago

ameliajin
Style_council
ameliajin

DEFINITELY FALL!!! I just love the cool air and it’s very comfortable. I would like Spring if only it didn’t rain that much.

posted over 7 years ago

NickyName
Style_council
NickyName

Summer, because I love holidays, travelling and hot weather. But I also like winter, especially the time around Christmas, because I love the atmosphere of Christmas coming.

posted about 7 years ago

chanelchapel
Style_council
chanelchapel

fall/winter because it’s cold and the fashion :)

posted about 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password