veganhempster
Style_council
veganhempster

know any recipes?how long.any stories?

posted over 9 years ago
eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I’m vegetarian, and have been for almost 9 years, I can’t stand meat.

posted over 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I can’t understand how many anyone can survive as a vegan, you must have a lot of self control D=

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ve been vegan for about a year and a half… I get so many questions and ridiculous comments. Frankly, I don’t push my beliefs on anyone else since I consider it to be a personal choice. But apparently it’s still okay for people to lecture me about how being vegan is lame, unhealthy, etc.

Anyway, my favorite recipe as of late has been a pretty simple one… mix together some oil, soy sauce and jerk seasoning (can be powder or otherwise… the powder tends to be less spicy); marinate tofu in it for a couple hours, set the oven to 425 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.

And I make some reallly good cupcakes via the recipes in Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

Ooh, and I’ve made vegan “crab” cakes, which are reallly good, but there’s a lot of prep involved and I’m lazy. If you want the recipe, I’ll try to send it over :)

posted over 9 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

11 years with a brief interlude.

Gotta second Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World <3

posted over 9 years ago

love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

vegetarian wannabe
I don’t want to eat meat beacause
1. it’s unnecessary for your body
2. bio industry is bad for the enviroment

Great, easy and quick Broccoli pasta:
cook tiny pieces of broccoli for 3 minutes in boiling water
frye 2 onions and lots of garlic in some (truffle)olive oil. Take the broccoli out of the water and put it directly in the frying pan with the onions and garlic and let it get soft. In the meanwhile cook some pasta, I always use penne and when it’s ready, put it in the frying pan along with the broccoli mixture and ad salt & pepper. top with some parmesan cheese.

posted over 9 years ago

emilybee
Style_council
emilybee

ive been vegetarian all my life and ive been vegan for about a month.
as for recipes, try How It All Vegan, The Garden of Vegan, and any other books by that author (i cant remember her name). Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World is also a favorite-especially the mexican hot chocolate cupcakes with chocolate mousse frosting!

posted over 9 years ago

Myaker
Style_council
Myaker

Im a vegetarian also. There are a couple of really good recipes at youtube.com/naturesknockout under the recipe playlist!!

Super yummy!

posted over 9 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I’ve been a veg for 10 years and counting…

Boca.com has some good, easy recipes :)

Good luck and congrats on your new life! :)

posted over 9 years ago

alice_said
Style_council
alice_said

I’m vegan, I find it so easy being vegan there are so many meat alternatives people seem to think I live off of lettuce leaves!

Anyway my favourite cookbook is called vegan with vengance, I suggest it to everyone, it is awesome :)

posted over 9 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

im not a vegan but I refuse to eat meat as much as possible :D

posted over 9 years ago

denisedenies
Style_council
denisedenies

i am vegetarian and preparing for to go vegan… it can be tough though, i say EVERYTHING should be labelled whether they are vegan or not, so i won’t have to read through ingrediets and materials etc. anyway, i like goveg.com it has lots of resources for everything vegetarian and/or vegan.

posted over 9 years ago

elisabella
Style_council
elisabella

Hooray for vegs! I’m a vegan, I just became one about six months ago, but I’ve been vegetarian for over four years :)

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password