Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
XluciX
Style_council
XluciX

What do u think about “what not to wear” with Stacy and Clinton . I saw a lot of episodes and i think they are awsome and also funny:)

posted over 8 years ago
anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

yeah they are funny. its pretty entertaining to watch when your bored :P

posted over 8 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

I loooove What Not to Wear. I almost never see it on anymore though. Maybe I’m just not home enough. My sister and I used to always talk about nominating our mom, but she’d kill us.

posted over 8 years ago

zerofussinfo
Style_council
zerofussinfo

S&C are are great advisors when it comes to color combo and shapes. But sometimes I think they restrain the candidate’s personality. Too much on the safe side, I don’t think they would advise pink pants or lace tights :-)

posted over 8 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Stacy and Clinton? they the american hosts? I like Trinny and Susannah more :d

posted over 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think it’s an entertaining show and I enjoy watching it, but I agree with XtraSmall that they don’t seem to support personality and experimentation as much as I would like. And I think I would be traumatized if someone threw away all my clothes just because they didn’t like them! I still like to hold on to some things for sentimental reasons if I don’t wear them anymore.

posted over 8 years ago

music56765
Style_council
music56765

I have always loved that show! I watch it with my mom all the time. I would love to meet Clinton, he’s so funny!

posted over 8 years ago

beegul
Style_council
beegul

what not to wear is magnificent! stacy london is brilliant, I love her. i think that how they teach contributors about clothing gives each one the tools to become a stylish unique person after the show and cultivate their own personal taste even if the rules that stacy and clinton prescribe are safe.

posted over 8 years ago

midwestmayhem
Style_council
midwestmayhem

I used to watch it here and there. It always bothered me how they have no respect for personal style though. A lot of the clothes they put the people in don’t fit their personalities.

posted over 8 years ago

bumblebeelasso
Style_council
bumblebeelasso

I haven’t watched it in ages but I loved it. They are really good at helping create a wardrobe of basics that are easy to wear and will last for ages.

posted over 8 years ago

its_me_jocy
New_user its_me_jocy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When its_me_jocy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
its_me_jocy

I love that show but I think that they can play by the rules too much

posted about 8 years ago

edimarie
New_user edimarie is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When edimarie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
edimarie

i love the show, but like a lot of others are saying i do think they play it a bit too safe. and has anyone noticed how everyone’s hair always seems to get cut uber short?

posted about 8 years ago

taralily
Style_council
taralily

@edimarie: That was primarily the fault of the old stylist, Nick Arrojo. I couldn’t STAND him. He gave everyone bowl-ish soccer mom haircuts and assumed they look good on everyone. I also think he had something against longer hair. Ted is a much better hairstylist and has a lot more variety with the cuts he gives.

I do enjoy this show a lot. Stacy and Clinton definitely know their stuff about fashion. I do sometimes wish they could show the person’s personality more through the new clothes though.

posted over 7 years ago

ameliajin
Style_council
ameliajin

What Not to Wear is such an entertaining show! They do give good advice, and Stacy and Clinton make a good pair!

posted over 7 years ago

Flawless_nBrown
Style_council
Flawless_nBrown

I love it……they are great at what they do.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password