Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  body cleansehealth
OliviaIrene
Style_council
OliviaIrene

Hello Everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here….I want to start my first cleanse however I’m not sure which type of cleanse to try and how long I should cleanse for.

OliviaIrene.blogspot.com

xoxo
O

posted over 6 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Have you thought about doing a juice cleanse? They’re getting more and more popular, so if you live in reasonable proximity to a city, you should be able to get access to a delivery service. There’s also always the blueprint cleanse, and the like, that do nat’l shipping. If you do decide to do a juice cleanse, I’d say a three day one is good to start with.

posted over 6 years ago

AllisonRyan
New_user AllisonRyan is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AllisonRyan reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AllisonRyan

I agree Blueprint cleanse! I have a Breville juicer and follow this book for the 3-day cleanse, which includes cashew milk. There are a bunch of different recipes and 3 different levels. I try to do it once every couple of months and lose 6 pounds of water weight every time…the most eye-opening thing about it for me is the difference cutting salt makes! Good luck!

posted over 6 years ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I don’t think I could do a juice cleanse. I did try a yeast cleanse though for a month once – no sugar, carbs, gluten, cow dairy, etc. It cleared out these rashes I kept getting on my arms!

posted over 6 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

i cant live without sugar,i get dizzy quickly

posted over 6 years ago

RonBarba
New_user RonBarba is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When RonBarba reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
RonBarba

I have tried all the possible diets out there and the only thing that works for me is healthy eating. All those temporary diet programs might work for a few weeks or months but never long term so it is better to cut out all processed foods and still to natural foods. For recipes and health tips please follow my blog! :) http://itssweetcouture.tumblr.com/post/57433361845/love-bugs-and-ravishing-roses thanks!

posted over 6 years ago

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

Try acai bowls. Full of nutrients and it’s a way to discard bad things in the body! :)

posted over 6 years ago

ronni_girl
Style_council
ronni_girl

Juicy will not help you lose weight for long term. It’s a fast and unhealthy way to drop lbs. It’s filled with sugar and though you can nutrients from fruit and veggies, there is no substance to keep you energized. You will be light headed and feel weak if you drink juice for multiple days. Try substituting one meal with a fruit/veggie juice and stick to leafy greens and proteins for meals. Skip breads and cheeses and you will be sure to notice a difference!

posted over 6 years ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Juice cleanses are all the rage here in SF. Everyone is doing it and it seems to be working.

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password