SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

So I was just wondering if there are any non-extreme, HEALTHY ways to tune-up by say…the 18th this month? Too me it sounds too good to be true.. but I would love to hear any of your suggestions that you know work. I’m not bad out of shape, but it would just be nice to kind of tone up (not bulk up) before I start preparing for school.

so if you know any excersizes, maybe eating portioning that would work? and remember that the emphasis is on healthy!!

thanks -x

posted over 8 years ago
MichelleCurry
Style_council
MichelleCurry

Raw foods diet or juicing. Youll drop unwanted lbs fast, give your body a boost in super nutrients and youll feel TONS better. I do it regularly and trust me, it works. And the lbs wont come back. Another thing to do while doing those is yoga. Since youll be detoxing its good to stretch and squeeze the toxins out of your body. It also makes you calm, long and lean. I recommend Sadie Nardini and Tara Stiles on youtube. :)

posted over 8 years ago

Harumi818
Style_council
Harumi818

lots of cardio!

posted about 8 years ago

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

1. no soda, none
2. drink water all day and nothing else
3. read labels and if you can’t pronounce it or even know what it means don’t buy it
3. eat more veggies than meat, if you do eat meat make sure it’s no bigger than your fist
4. do lunges everyday weights
and run everyday
5. try making your own salad dressing, ketchup…etc…no processed stuff and don’t eat anything with preservatives
6. don’t skip meals!!!!
7. make sure you start your day with lots of water and eating a healty breakfast like oatmeal with fruits or whole grains with yogurt
8. take your vitamins and eat lots of fiber!!!!!

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password