Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 25093 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 25093 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Hello!!
How do you go about wearing heels on a daily basis? Can it even be really done?
I dont mean massive things, but a decent size.
Do you yourself do it?

Help me out, tell me what you think.

Thank you.xx

posted almost 11 years ago
1 3
sandii
Style_council
sandii

Yes of course! I’ve been wearing high heels since I was 13. LOL

Trust me, you can wear it everyday! Make sure you get the right size shoes though, especially pumps to avoid the pain and future hammertoes (which is really gross).

You can buy Dr. Scholl’s padding for the shoes! Those things are lifesavers and will make your feet veryy comfortable in heels.

I also bring an extra pair of flats everywhere I go. LOL. Just in case.

posted about 10 years ago

PaigeNicole
Style_council
PaigeNicole

Pretty much all I own are heels, all different types, for different situations. I work at an office where I wear heels every day. And when I’m not working, I’m in heels because I am addicted to shoes. You have to ease into wearing heels and get your feet used to them. When I first started wearing heels, i couldnt walk 10 minutes without wanting to hurl my shoes across the room. Your skin will get thicker (yes, callous) sounds gross but as long as you take care of your feet, you’ll have no problems. It will get easier the more you wear them, I promise! <3

posted almost 10 years ago

SalazarFanGurl
Style_council
SalazarFanGurl

I love wearing heels, but I wear sneakers at work because I’m on my feet the whole time and it’s dirty work. My inlaws are always showering me with compliments on how high my heels are (usually at least 4 inches) and it gets annoying. After a while it’s like an insult. It’s like “Hey! look that horse can speak English”. I have one pair that is 5 inches.

fashionbelate
Style_council
fashionbelate

I can wear heels all day everyday if they are the correct size / comfortable. I wear them while doing errands, out shopping, out to lunch or dinner, anywhere I possibly can.

KHee
Style_council
KHee

I wish I could wear them everyday! God knows i need that extra height. But I am pathetic haha and just a couple of hours in maybe…3-inch heels can KILL me. Kitten heels are comfortable enough for me, but I’m not really a fan.

melissag
Style_council
melissag

i dont wear heels on a daily basis. it all depends on how i feel that day and if i really want to get dressed up. im a flats person lol

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I’ve been wearing heels since I was seven and just had to have them because I wanted to be older so I could wear all the great clothes

I now wear them on an almost daily basis.

wear smaller heels for regular ocassions and if you’re going to wear super high make sure they have some platform in the toe for support

now to prevent blisters from the shoppers foot, tights or a little vaseline around wear it will rub will create a little shield for your foot

TheBarbie
Style_council
TheBarbie

I wish I was good enough to be able to wear heels daily. I have a bunch of chucks and boots and just miscellaneous types of shoes! I need to build my heel collection!

bluecherry
Style_council
bluecherry

I so wish that I could wear heels daily, or at least more than I do now. I’m 5’10" so any time I wear heels I’m over 6 feet tall, so its rather unfortunate. I have to be careful and choose when I want to be taller than everyone else… :/

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

heels are sooo hard to wear ><

LoveItShop
Style_council
LoveItShop

I wear heels everyday, all day. At least 3.5 inches.
I climb trees in them… hike mountains… I even walk to work in them… then stand all day 3 days a week. When I am working from home, I wear slippers sometimes, but mostly heels(;

heatherrr
Style_council
heatherrr

I would love to wear heels on a daily basis, but living in a place that has winter, it’s virtually impossible. Ice/snow and heels just do not mix. Flat boots are pretty much a necessity when there are several feet of snow on the ground.

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I moderate between heel types. pumps, boots, booties and ankle books, sandals.

As long as they’re broken in, the proper size, and you add some soft insoles to cushion your feet you should be fine. don’t try to squeeze your toes into the points of pointed shoes.

and with shoes that tend to rub on your feet and give blisters, put a little vaseline over the area or wear tights.

posted over 9 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password