Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

So I’ve just started noticing that for some reason…every person manages to find a way to wear their lace-up boots differently! I was just curious to hear about it lol
I personally wear mine loose and untied, and I criss-cross weave my laces together at the bottom sorta like a blanket… they flop around on my feet a lot, but they stay put good enough for me to run, and that’s what’s comfy for me lol

So what about you guys?

posted almost 10 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I wear them pretty normally in terms of laces, but kind of 90’s inspired almost with what I pair them with. I don’t know, it was just big back then to wear them with skirts and dresses, and I quite like that…

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

The laces are a bit big on mine, so I actually wrap around the laces in the back and tie them in the back! I quite like the slouchy look though, but mine are too big for that!

lovelycontradictions
Style_council
lovelycontra...

I got this great pair from Zara. Not quite the real thing, but they’re still pretty cool. I can’t pull of the whole tough look very well, so I loosen up the laces or fold them down and pair them with really feminine pieces.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I wear my docs with the laces threaded straight, not criss-crossed. I usually do them up all the way otherwise my heels move around a lot when i walk which can lead to blisters!

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

tammy got hers from F21 she wears them with everything. with socks showing, or now. jeans, shorts, maxi skirts, dresses. everything. -sequoia

posted about 9 years ago

aribrielle
Style_council
aribrielle

i’m pretty much in love with mine, i wear them with everything! dresses, skirts, when i wear them with jeans i always wear something a little softer and more feminine on top, i like the juxtaposition of girly and tough.

posted about 9 years ago

SmellsLikeSunshinee
Style_council
SmellsLikeSu...

i love wearing mine with really feminine pieces to soften them up

posted about 9 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I wear mine with skinny pants and go for a more edgy look. I usually do my lace normally though I like tying them in the back too.

posted about 9 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

Don’t have any at the time :(

posted almost 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password