Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
puccashellsx
Style_council
puccashellsx

what is the perfect outfit, but STILL CUTE, to wear to a campfire/bonfire at a beach :D i need help :]]]

posted over 9 years ago
waterlily
Style_council
waterlily

whenever i go to the beach for a bonfire i dress casually. bugs are very attracted to my blood so i usually have to spray something on when i go, and i don’t like having my nicer clothes to smell like blood spray. i would say casual shorts with a cute tank and maybe a sweatshirt or light jacket for when it gets colder. you’re probably going to end up smelling like smoke from the fire so it all depends on what clothes you don’t mind getting smelly!

posted over 9 years ago

sweetdion
Style_council
sweetdion

definately something casual. how about jean shorts and a “too big” sweatshirt….or if its gonna be hot jean shorts and a white tank and cardigan with some cute sandels. Dont wear anything u dont mind getting ALOT of sand on and, like she said, smelling like smoke.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

casual but comfortable and flowy…maybe a soft billowy top and jean shorts but then again i really like the idea of an oversize sweater cuz that’s so undeniably adorable. of course, i’m a dress girl, so i always go for my white cotton sun dress and a cardigan by nature haha

posted over 9 years ago

sgshields
Style_council
sgshields

I would probably do something like skinny jeans rolled up above the ankle with Keds or moccasins. And then a plain v-neck tshirt and a cardigan. Preferably a larger cardigan so you could bring another sweater to put under it if it gets too cold (if you go at night).

posted over 9 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

Cute tank and distressed denim shorts <3

posted over 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

^agreed or a romper or tights and a top, something comfy and easy to move around in

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I think distressed denim shorts with a slouchy top would be good! it’s better to be casual for the beach. Definitely wear shoes that are easy to kick on and off because of the sand. Remember to wear something that you don’t mind getting dirty and stinky because of the campfire smoke! :P Even think about typing your hair up or wearing a cute hat because the last time I was in front of a campfire for ages my hair smelt horrible even after I washed it several times :P

posted over 9 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

denim cut offs and a big slouchy knitted sweater…
in beige or cream

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password